Homeowners have hired Cathy Testa to install container gardens at their home for various reasons, such as:
- They have visited her home or attended her prior workshops where they saw her container gardens and wanted to have the same impression at their home, but didn’t know where or how to begin.
- They don’t like to get their hand’s dirty and believe they do not possess a ‘green thumb’ so they hired Cathy Testa to install the container designs and installations for them.
- They desire an impressive collection of container gardens and planters filled with color, texture, and seasonal changes to enhance their outdoor living spaces.
- They just don’t have the time to assemble their own container gardens for the season and want to get it done quickly or in time for a special event planned at their home.
- They wish to encourage pollinators, butterflies, and nature in their surroundings, creating a home away from home.
- They don’t know about plants or how to select them – feeling overwhelmed by all the choices. Cathy gives them a head start by designing and installing their containers and educating them along the way too.
Not to worry if any of these scenario’s sounds like you. Installing container gardens for clients is one of the biggest pleasures of Cathy Testa’s container gardening business!
A Free Consultation
We start by meeting for a free consultation where we will assess your style, color preference and budget – it’s that easy – then we take it from there.
Each year I looked forward to visiting Cathy’s home to see her picture perfect and jaw dropping plants & containers she had grown always saying that one day I would have the same. And all I can say is WOW ! Cathy certainly has an eye for each home’s personality, took into consideration the layout of my property, was able to produce containers that displayed not only beautiful textures and arrangements of plants but also incorporated the colors I asked for. — Dianne, Suffield, CT
You may be wondering about price ranges. This is a valid question and it really depends on how much or how little you want to do at your home. It is best to start with booking our free consultation meeting first at your home, and then you can decide from there if you wish to proceed. A full estimate is provided for your review prior to any commitment.
Prior to our initial consultation meeting at your residence, a short questionnaire is provided to the client to obtain more information regarding their specific styles, needs, and desires or concerns. Following the consultation meeting and obtaining additional information, a formal agreement proposal is presented with pricing and design diagrams.
Let’s get started. Read more details via the blog post titled, “How do we Get Started?”
We hope to hear from you this season,